When my alarm went off this morning I sprang out of bed (Despite the rocks in my bottom) and did a little jig right there beside my bed.
|Lucky Transfer Outfit|
I knew I'd pen a blog before heading down to the transfer, and I had planned on it being introspective. Deep, even. Thinking about gay rights, surrogate rights, educating the world, breaking barriers, victory... maybe even apprehension about what I am about to do.
But as I sit here, none of that is coming to me. All I've got for you right now, is pure joy. White as freshly fallen snow set again a deep green Cedar.
- 8am- Breakfast with B and Becky.
- 9am- Super secret side project (big reveal coming very, very soon)
- 10:15am- leave for transfer
- 11:00 am- Insert two beautiful babies(OK...embryos) into my uterus.
- 12 noon: Bedrest and Chipotle.
I'll post updates as the day progresses.